FAQ: Some questions and answers
1) What is a Primary Member and cost for a yearly primary membership?
A Primary member is a contractor. The cost is $250.00 per year
2) What is an Associate member and cost for a yearly Associate membership?
Associate member is a supplier of cleaning products and equipment. The is $275.00 per year.
3) Do we offer prorated membership fees?
Any New members joining June To December will pay half price for membership.
4) We post job opportunities for members?
Yes we do. If a member has a job opportunity that they cannot fulfill. Then can email email@example.com and request that the job opportunity be broadcast to the membership via email.
The member and interested parties will correspond with each other directly. The responsibility of the board is just to post the information.
5) What other benefits does BCCCA membership provide?
a) Monthly luncheons to network and gain valuable educational opportunities from our presentations to help you run your business.
b) A yearly golf tournament – with great food , great prizes & golfing
c) A Christmas Luncheon that provides that an amazing full turkey dinner and awesome entertainment. The Xmas luncheon provides an opportunity to bring your employees if you do not have a Xmas event at your own office.