Our Mission Statement
To provide the professional cleaning industry community, knowledge, expertise, education and awareness with integrity, honesty and professionalism.
- To create an association of the cleaning industry.
- To strengthen skills and knowledge for all members.
- To discuss current regulatory, codes, standards and issues.
- To make a difference in our communities.
- To provide outside insight and information.
- To search for new and improved best practices.
- To be valued partners for our membership.
- Informative monthly lunch meetings with guest speakers discussing topics relevant to Association members.
- Great industry specific networking opportunities.
- Free company listing on the BCCCA web site.
- Annual Membership Certificate that can be included in proposals and displayed in the office.
- Preferential members’ pricing for monthly luncheons and annual.
- Holiday luncheon.
- Opportunities for members to promote their interests by serving on the BCCCA Board or one of it’s committees.
- Generate Business Leads. All requests to the BCCCA for recommendations or referrals are directed to the Association website list of member companies, with the suggestion that they ask for quotes from 2 or 3 member companies listed there.
- Preferential booking for the Annual Charity Golf Tournament.