BCCCA Luncheon Invitation
Tuesday February 23rd 2016
Please Join For An Educational Presentation
On The Clinical Auditing Process And Heath Authorities CleaningStandards
We Are At A New Venue – Croatian Cultutral Centre
11:45 am to 2:00 pm
3250 COMMERCIAL DRIVE Vancouver V5N 4E4
Please email email@example.com and in the subject line say: “attending” or “regrets” by Wednesday Feb 17th 2016 To pay and reserve for the luncheon go online – go to www.bccca.ca click on News & Events
Click on to the PayPal icon and pay for one or multiple luncheons
Or pay at the door – using Square
Presented By :
Dean Waisman Bio:
- Dean Waisman is the President of Westech Cleaning Audit Systems and has over twenty years of Canadian Health Care Housekeeping Consulting, Project Leadership and System Design experience.
- In the last eleven years under Dean’s guidance, Westech has focused on providing Hospital Cleaning Audit Systems for hospitals across Canada. In 2005 Westech won an RFP to audit the housekeeping of every hospital in British Columbia. Specifically, Westech has set up a Computerized Cleaning Audit System that is used by the Health Facilities to both audit their hospitals in-house as well as provide a third party audit service in which Westech audits every hospital in BC every year. In 2005, the first year that the audits were performed, 26% of the hospitals in BC failed and in the most recent audit completed by Westech in 2015 only 6% of the hospitals in BC fell below the acceptable benchmark score.
- Since 2006 to the present Westech has audited several hospitals in Ontario and other parts of Canada and worked closely with the facilities cleaning supervisors to help improve cleanliness. Most recently Westech has been awarded an RFP to provide the same auditing program that we have implemented in BC to Alberta Health Services.
- Waisman is the current Director of Education for the Canadian Association of Environmental Management.
- Other initiatives led by Mr. Waisman include the development of Hand Hygiene, Food Safety and Patient Survey auditing applications that are currently in use in BC hospitals.
- In addition to our work in Health Care Westech has developed an APPA based auditing tool and we audit many educational facilities across BC as well as many triple A office buildings and mall’s across Western Canada.
- Waisman is extremely proud of the fact that the work completed by Westech has led to measurably cleaner and safer Health Care facilities across Canada.